Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hey everybody,

I just don't have what it takes tonight. I hope you'll forgive me and come back tomorrow. It's been a rough one for me last night and today.

I appreciate any prayers and I will be fine. So not to worry.

Also, please keep Sgt. Rett in your prayers. He left a heart-wrenching message on Aaron's message board at Fallen Heroes. I'll never get used to "my boys" hurting, and I'll sure never get used to others being ugly to them.

Take care and I'll be back tomorrow.

Semper Fi,
De'on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the message board, and it's heartbreaking to hear. Sgt Rett, you have one of the most difficult jobs in this day and age, but one of the most important. Your courage is awesome. I will never understand why people lash out to hurt others, especially our brave Warriors. But Sgt Rett, for every 1 set of parents with this type of response, their are 100 sets that love and admire you for who you are and what you do and have done. You are in our prayers, and thank you for giving your precious time to our family. Much love to you.