Friday, December 29, 2006

Work and Prayer

December 29

Work and prayer represent the two forces that will ensure you success. Your work and My work.

For prayer, believing prayer, is based on the certainty that I am working for you and with you and in you.

Go forward gladly and unafraid. I am with you. With men your task may be impossible, but with God all things are possible.

***

Fishers of Men
December 30

WHEN you think of those of whom you read who are in anguish do you ever think how My Heart must ache with the woe of it, with the anguish of it?

If I beheld the city and wept over it how much more should I weep over the agony of these troubled hearts, over lives that seek to live without My sustaining Power.

“They will not come unto Me that they might have Life.”

Live to bring others to Me, the only Source of Happiness and Heart-Peace.

Russell, A.J., ed. God Calling. Barnes & Noble, 2002

No comments: