Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Catching Up

I know that I haven't been on here in a long time but I have been so busy. Christmas is my favorite holiday and it kept me busy. So Christmas Day, which was yesterday, was fun with some of my family over. I got good gifts and know that I will enjoy every one of them. I got lots of eyeshadows and the funnest clothes. They are different and not what I am used to, but I am in love with them. My boots are awesome too. Amber Romance is probably the best stuff from Victoria's Secret that you can get.

So I am reading a new book that my granny bought me along with a gorgeous charm bracelet that I hope to fill up. But the book is a great read. It is about a recently abused horse and a woman taking care of it. I have a love for animals and this book is perfect. Now that it is Christmas break I can read more.

I am so nervous to be going to Tatum for school. Since I am so very shy that will probably make me tear apart but I know that it will all work out. No matter how nervous I get I know that I definitely want to go there. Three girls that I know go there and explain to me that it is WONDERFUL.

So since I haven't been writing for a while this is a catch up. More is coming.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla anything that takes hard work and turns out for the best; is Gods work. You'll know if it is right or not. And we all will be there for you. Plus your guardian angel is there.

De'on Miller said...

I've missed something. Tatum?

Steve Ramos said...

Kayla, your aunty is going to crack the whip on all of us!

De'on Miller said...

I think I once knew a Kayla, wasn't she once a writer for some famous blog?

Steve Ramos said...

You know, come to think of it, you're right. I faintly remember this talented girl who was writing for a blog the whole country was talking about. Then she disappeared. Poof!

Anonymous said...

God bess you Angel Pie

Anonymous said...

Angel Pie be sure and give the title of your book and remeber I get to read it next...I think you did a marvelous job in choosing that book..I know Jess will love to read it too..I hope you are feeling better...I have my last surgery on my toes tomorrow so keep me in your prayers...Granny