Saturday, February 03, 2007

If Men Oppose

February 3

ONLY believe. The Walls of Jericho fell down. Was it axes or human implements that brought them down? Rather the Songs of Praise of the people and My Thought carried out in action.

All walls shall fall before you, too. There is no earth-power, It falls like a house of paper, at My miracle-working touch. Your faith and My power--the only two essentials. Nothing else is needed.

So, if man's petty opposition still holds good it is only because I choose to let it stand between you and what would be a mistake for you. If not--a word--a thought--from Me, and it is gone. The hearts of Kings are in my rule and governance. All men can be moved at My wish.

Rest in this certainty. Rely on Me.

Russell, A. J., ed., God Calling. Barnes & Noble, 2002

No comments: