Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Virgie Bell's View

Ok Gang ... how about we play a game of lets pretend. I’ll go first. I’ll pretend that I am Hillary, that I intend to be president, and I am aware that many people hate me. I have made up my mind that I will meet with other countries... Kings, Princes, war-lords or what have you (just like John Kerry and all the others in a line as long as Santa’s visitors at the mall a week before Christmas.) At the same time, I would put on a feminine snarl in my still photo, the one where I don't say a word. I would wait it all out and all the other candidates would say, “I am so sorry I voted for this war.” I would let Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton get over MLK day and get back to leading marches against everything in the world. I would let Ken Doll get out of the pulpit, threatening all us war-mongers with hell fire and damnation. Let him get back to kissing babies. I would depend on the old adage; a picture is worth a thousand words. If we have another terrorist attack or we kill Osama Bin Laden, I would look the American voter in the eye and say, “I stood behind my vote for the war.” If on the other hand that giddy, over-dressed Speaker of the house turns out the winner, and the war is a disaster and we are losing, I would only have to beat Joe Lieberman or John McCain then. As always, history would decide for me. I would stand in my rightful stance of whatever is best for my ambitions. I could then be either a dove or the ALPA HAWK. Ok, you’ve caught me. I’m not pretending. I copied real life Hillary. Your turn ... you pretend you are the voter. Pretend you will vote for Hillary, because she represents both sides, only more so, then let’s all get back into real life goals and SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

No comments: