Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hi everybody,

Everything seems a little lonely on the blog. Guess Steve is busy working on our site as well as two jobs he picked up because of Gunz Up design on www.gunzup.com. I talked to him on the phone yesterday and he said he'd be posting today, so not sure what's up with that. He said he already had in mind the comments he wanted to make to Karen. He likes giving her a hard time. He thinks she's the most elegant of women, so I guess that's his way of showing her how much he thinks of her, threatening her knees with a crowbar and all.

I cancelled the housekeeper thing today. I'll do that next week. There's a few things I want to do on my own before she comes. I've talked myself into doing this once every couple of weeks. I really don't care that much for someone else cleaning my stuff; it makes me feel a little guilty, but I've reached the point where I hate that less than I hate cleaning house. I've been doing it since I was a young girl. After so many years, the appeal is totally gone, but I love my house to be clean, so....

Greg and I got to listen to a little bit of Aaron Neville on the television earlier. I love that voice of his. It just can't be touched. And he's the recording artist Greg and I listened to when we first fell in love.

Well, just wanted to say hello and that I'm here. I slept from 1:30 this morning until 2:00 this afternoon, off and on. I went to sleep on the love seat I set in. I love it here in front of the fire with blankets and animals and coffee or tea, and of course the ever-present Marlboros. And since Greg gets up about the time I'm going to sleep, it's perfect for rolling up into a little cocoon. Sometimes I wonder if I'm curling up and trying to go back to the womb. That fetal position of security.

I feel like some good posts tonight after all my sleep, so I'll get to work on those.

Love to all,
De'on

No comments: