Thursday, February 08, 2007

On Me Alone

February 8

I AM your Lord, your Supply. You must rely on Me. Trust to the last uttermost limit. Turst and be not afraid. You must depend on Divine Power only. I have not forgotten you. Your help is coming. You shall know and realize My Power.

Endurance is faith tried almost to breaking point. You must wait, and trust, and hope, and joy in Me. You must not depend on man but on Me, on Me your Strength, your Help, your Supply.

This is the great test. Am I your supply or not? Every great work for me has had to have this great test-time.

Possess your souls in patience and rejoice. You must wait until I show the way. Heaven itself cannot contain more joy than that soul knows, when, after the waiting-test, I crown it Victor, but no disciple of Mine can be victor, who does not wait until I give the order to start. You cannot be anxious if you know that I am your supply.

Russell, A. J., ed., God Calling. Barnes & Noble, 2002.

No comments: