Sunday, January 21, 2007

Our New Web Site

Hey folks. I've been busy working on our new Web site at www.gunzup.com. Check it out but keep in mind that it's still rough, and I'm doing a lot of fine tuning.

Back when we decided to move our blog to our own Web site, De'on told me we could buy "Front Page," the Web site design software that can save you a lot of time. It costs about $200, so I told De'on we could save the money, and I'd do the Web site in HTML. Now I wish I had gone ahead and bought the software. It takes me several minutes to type the code just for a straight line, for example. With the software, you just draw a straight line and "bingo" you have line in about two seconds.

Oh well. We're getting there.

I put Billy's last post on gunzup.com. If y'all have any suggestions for the Web site, I'd appreciate hearing them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve who played the part of Rhoda that you said was not any good. I am not surprised that it was not as good as the book. Books are always better in my opinion. I of couse love books more than anything. You need to read Mila 18 by Leon Uris. It would fit right in with Mr. Wouks work, It was one of the best that I have ever read. At least it takes a while to read Me. Wouk. I like that about it too. Love Virgie Bell

Steve Ramos said...

Polly Bergen played Rhoda. She's nothing like the Rhoda described in the book.