Ahh, well, it is your education. But keep in mind, I'd make a pretty good reference on that resume in your future. And class, my memory is pretty sharp on some things. I shan't forget this anytime soon; I can promise you that!
While I'm deeply saddened by these results as a whole, once again, it is my STAR Pupil who has gladdened my heart. Hence the rainbow of color.
Oh, it is truly, we girls, once again, GUYS; GIRLS RULE, BOYS DROOL.
AND WE GIRLS ARE CATS AND YOU BOYS ARE DOGS, AND WE ALL LIVE TOGETHER IN ONE HAPPY WORLD!
THE WINNER IS ... drum roll, please!
Test 2 Part A
1. a. MCPON Joe Campa
b. MCPON Terry Scott
2. a. 2 meals a day
b. Japanese canned fish and rice
c. 6 weeksF [I'm not sure what this F is for. It's certainly not your grade!]
3. LVT(1)- the Landing Vehicle, Tracked (1) or AMTRAC
4. a. Navy ETT ( Embedded Training Team) 620 A
b. Afghanistan National Army Medics
5. Driver, Gunner, MedTech, Rear Security ***perfect!
6. Syrian Border- Northwestern Iraq
7. Providing berthing spaces, places to cook food, eat, shower, do laundry, store water and fuel, manage waste, provide electrical power ** good!
8. Double Duece Deployed- November 10, 2005, Volume 2/ No.4
9. a. A Military endeavor executed by Coalition Forces in early November 2005 to blunt the profusion of foreign insurgents crossing the border and joining the Iraqi Insurgency
b. It was the first large scale deployment of the New Iraqi Army.
c. a phase of the larger Military Offensive, Operation Hunter (Operation Sayaid in Arabic) designed to secure the border area between Iraq and Syria near the town of Al Qaim in the Al Anbar Province. The goal was to gain control over the Euphrates River Valley while disrupting insurgent activities there and denying entrance to the country for foreign fighters from Syria. This Operation was to be carried out by the US in conjunction with Iraqi border guards and parts of the Iraqi 7th Army division. Initiated in July of 2005. [This description that you give here is very impressive. EXTRA credit = 5 pts.]
10. a. called- Caduceus insignia
b. as early as 2600 BC in Mesopotamia
Test 2 Part B
12. c- 31/2 years
13. Hospital Corpsman 2nd Class- paygrade E[-5] – 1 pt. out of possible 2 pts.
14. a. Afghanistan
15. d. all of the above
16. b. AK-47
17. d. all of the above
18. a. Civil Engineer
19. b. COP South ( Iraq)
20. c. both a and b
21. b. bridges and cities
22. d. both a and b
23. a. Served as General of the 1st Marine Division at Guadalcanal. He is a World War II Medal of Honor Recipient and 18th Commandant of the Marine Corps. General Vandergrift died May 8, 1973. He was 86. Intered at Arlington National Cemetery. [another excellent description] EXTRA credit = 5 pts.
24. a. Heavy conservation measures were taken.
25. a. her son's unit has a history there.
26. b. her Uncle Lonnie's unit has a history there
+ 10 pts. for turning test in early! Great Job!