Wednesday, November 29, 2006

International Prayer Time: Daily @11:09 A.M. CST



from God Calling November 29

If two of you shall agree.

I AM the Truth. Every word of Mine is true. Every promise of Mine shall be fulfilled.

First, "gathered together in My Name," bound by a common loyalty to Me, desirous only of doing My Will.

Then, when this is so, I am present too, a self-invited guest, and when I am there and one with you, voicing the same petition, making your demands Mine, then it follows the request is granted.

But what man has failed perhaps to realize is all that lies behind the words. For two to agree about the wisdom of a request, to be certain it should be granted, and will be granted (if it should be), is not the same as two agreeing to pray that request.

Russell, A.J., ed., God Calling, New York: 2002

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree and I also pray for the Light of Jesus to shine on all human kind for this... His season. May we rejoice and know that He has the bounty all ready done. Troops we will hold you high in our prayers for this season is special even more with you all away. May God hold you high and tight in His hands. Amen

Anonymous said...

Amen De'on... :)

I thought about Lisa's words as well... Semper Fi.