Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Fallen of November

Gunz Up Salutes

Cpl. Joshua Alonzo from Dumas, Tx Dumas is where Steve is from. It's in between Sunray and Amarillo.

PFC Heath Warner

Memorial dedicated to The Fallen

November Sacrifice. This site is as updated as any I've found. Name, age, rank, unit, and location of loss are listed. There are currently 68 military losses for November thus far.

Marine Funeral at Arlington

Army Funeral at Arlington

Dear Families:

Thank you for your loved ones' service and sacrifice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those certainly made me take a step back. I once was stationed in Hawaii with the 3rd Marines. Another unit was 2/4 in Desert Storm which has had alot of casualties to date. It makes me wonder what I'd be doing and where I'd be if I was still in and how my life would be so much different.

Alot of folks out there taking their freedoms for granted.

You can't honor these guys enough in my opinion. Good job...