Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Virgie Bell's View: Part One

Well, our meal was a success and our Christmas tree is gorgeous, so I will get right on with other issues.

If I were President and my country had been attacked on 9/11, here is what I would do first: I would try to establish a battleground away from the USA. I would examine my options for such a move; I would not choose just any old place, say like Cuba, or any other poor starving country, but I would choose one that had great potential, with say, oh … I guess a great oil supply, so that if I contributed in war repatriation, there’d be assurance that the country could share in the work and possess its own resources for its future re-development.

I would also look for a country that had a proven ruthless dictator who had tried to take over another oil rich country. I would figure in the fact that Hitler only really lost because he ran out of fuel; his tanks, planes, ships, etc, came to a screeching halt.

I would have to contend with telling the United Nations that they could call such a war illegal, but that I had sworn an oath to protect the American public whatever it cost in dollars.

I would keep in mind the way our military was treated after Vietnam, and I would get ready for every protester to come out of the woodwork—as they are paid to protest anything and are shipped from place to place, (and that money for them is also supplied by Korea and the party not in power). I would then put the military man in place that I decided was best for the job and go for it.

I know of course that I'm only a little housewife and my opinion is not worth much, but I would also establish a place like Camp X-Ray, there by Cuba, and if Cuba wanted to object, I would remember that they helped to establish a nuclear base so that we in the USA came close to annihilation by our sworn enemy. As for the prisoners in such a camp, I would not starve them or even beat them to death, but I would do anything to make them think I would drown them, or scare them with dogs or seductive women, knowing full well that their opinion and treatment of women is no better of the female than it is of a dog, and if it saved even one of our wonderful troops then I would feel it was more than justified.

No comments: