Saturday, November 25, 2006

My Poem

Here is my poem written raw and read over twice by me so try and read it.

Abstruse Obscurity
Unlavished and breathing,
Truth of deceiving an underlying progression.
Not wanting the typical manner of your passion, only the
superior of you.
The mind; hardly understood in others perspective.
Its unique set- off, forwarding it to be seer and
overly imaginative.
Maybe your words are feign to others.
Leave them be to ponder your cryptic self.
But they may be careless of your unceasing opportunity
to be of their world.
There, now that thought is drifting behind.
Now stalwart words are written to inform of aberration.
Which meaningly forms to another way of turning
to unknown paths in mystic, fogging mindsets.
This is abstruse obscurity expressions.
Kayla Jewell

I hope you like it and please note of anything that I could improve or have left out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now can you see why her father says scarey!!! Her brother would probably agree. ha

De'on Miller said...

Well, I'm scared. And impressed. I need to think about it and read it a few times, I think.

It reads beautifully.

De'on Miller said...

Please don't leave me out. I enjoy the ride too much!

Anonymous said...

application free rent