Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Contrast

Hmmm.... Well 7th grade was bad but 6th grade was my torture and wake- up to real life. I mean the horrific part of life. Seventh was a bit better. If you want to know the truth I can not remember much of it because I know I wanted to leave that year behind. Taylor Middle School was the worst school I have been to . The difference between eighth and seventh is the people. Some are mature and others minimized there faint maturity. Last year was drama, this year is a gained of freedom. I am more who I am. Because now what people think of me or say about me is just in one ear and out the other. There may be boys that are ok but most get on my very last nerve. They spit on me, cuss at me, use me for their satisfaction of power for the day ( if you know what I mean, if you don't they like to make fun of me). But giving them the -you better watch it look- seems to shup them up sometimes. Next subject.

Eighth is, of course, lots more work, but more people are rising to like me more because I am growing out of my shyness. I remember how in sixth grade when I was getting bullied a lot I turned to poetry and it let me relieve my pressure of anger. But I did start standing up to them. With the help of my mom of course. So then when they wouldn't stop I made threats and got sent to the office. But I wasn't a bad kid. Now see what I mean about and drama and lots more. Seventh was just down right annoying with all the teachers and crazy kids. So I don't know if that is what you meant by contrasting the two but I did my best. A poem will be up here soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute you are. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Kayla...well I just got through reading your blog and i hope 8th grade turns out to be great for you. I hope you get a poem up soon, I would really like to read one.

De'on Miller said...

Kayla, you can still edit your post if you want. No need to, youjr post is great, but for as long as it's up, it's never too late to edit.

Allie, can you tell me what you're doing up so late??

De'on Miller said...

Oh, and FYI, this Allie is not our cousin, but a beautiful friend of Kayla's.

Anonymous said...

Well then.