Monday, November 20, 2006

Introducing Kayla

This is my first time to post something so it is not so clear to me.
That is why this is an introduction.
Right now I am sitting in a dark too quiet house so just know that this
will be a short post. But I want to write something so I will.
I can't wait to start putting my poetry on here.
I love to write (as you might see on my personal info) so this is of course a
good thing for me. Writing has been known to me since my first poem that came to me like a million tears bursting out of someones eyes.
I started and by then I couldn't stop, it was God given.
I could barely even tell what I was writing but I knew it made me feel good.

Ballet is also a part of me. I have been in since I was three and a half. But over the years I have grown a strong passion for it and also find an eager yet complicated doing with it. If that makes sense. There was a dance I made for Aaron's Memorial and today I wish I could go over it and make it at least five times better. But obviously it was meant to be the way it was.

I am recently reading a book called Dear John. I heard from my grandma that it will make you cry all throughout it. Well I can't to have swollen eyes. That is what happened the last time along with every time I cry. But lets move along with happiness.

Thanksgiving is coming up and I can't wait! I will get to eat good food and rent a movie. My brother and his family are coming so it will be fun. Scary noises are going through my house so I got to go.
There is my intro and I hope you got a good sense of me.

1 comment:

De'on Miller said...

Baby Girl, you are brilliant! I'm so happy you're doing this...I'll get to be around you again...

those feet I love...

Auntie