Tuesday, February 27, 2007

COMING HOME: The Voice

From : Austin PFC Aaron C
Sent : Tuesday, July 8, 2003 11:26 PM
To : "'de'on miller'"
Subject : RE:



hey mom tell grandma and gradpa to be at horno about 1130 am on
saturday and
to just go down the 5 and take the onofre gate and it will say
it on the 5
hwy and then just ask the guards for better directions it will
not be hard.
and i just sent everything about the leave so let me get a reply
soon
because the email will be down after tomorrow at around
midnight. well tell
kayla i love her and for allie to call me i love you and tell
everyone else
i love them.

aaron

-----Original Message-----
From: de'on miller [mailto:deonmiller7@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 6:07 PM
To: AustinAC@rushmore.usmc.mil
Subject:


Hi Babe..what an awesome forward about the wounded soldier and
President
Bush. Thanks. Kayla and I are at the Tech Library. She helped
Tonya at
the office today while I went to school. Then she helped me
pick up trash,
we swam, ate at Furr's and now we are here at the library. Busy
day, but I
think she is enjoying herself. Your Grandma got the cards and
stuff. I
talked to her for a few minutes yesterday. She said your ship
will be in
Sat. I know you are happy. I love you and let me know as soon
as you can
how leave is going to work out. Oh yeah, I saw Fonzie the other
day. He
works at Wal-Mart. He's anxious to see you and hear all the
stories! I
love you, Mom

No comments: