Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Steve In Iraq: The Interview Continues

This show has been cancelled until Monday night, Dec. 11th

Steve will wrap up his interview tonight about his trip to Iraq. He'll be continuing his talk with Dave and Jenn at 6:00 PM CST. I plan on calling in for just a bit, and if you’d like to, the number is 347-996-5948. (Long distance charges will apply, so use your cell if it fits your plan.)

If you missed his interview on December 4th, you can still hear it. Ninety minutes of such an eloquent voice, Steve! Tell me, how do you do it?

Tune in if you can at My Point Blog Radio. No charge for listening!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to come back and check it out. I'm preparing a piece for Pearl Harbor Day. I'm here to grab your url and try to drive a few new folks here via a link on the bottom of mine. Semper Fi!

De'on Miller said...

Aaahh...

David Odeen said...

You are right De'on Steve did a great job. Very very nice, I can not wait to finish the job.

Thanks for the mention here at Gunz

De'on Miller said...

Thank you, Dave.