Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Salute To The Fallen And Their Survivors


Gunz Up salutes Those who've given their all for our freedoms. God keep their survivors forever. We will never forget your loved ones' service and sacrifice.

Survivors of Pearl Harbor

The Fallen of November 2006

The Fallen of December 2006

Click here for some beautiful music that does take a while to load, but is really beautiful. The taps duet with a 21-gun salute reminded me so much of May 3, 2004, the day we buried Aaron.

And now I'm listening to Amazing Grace on bagpipes. It's beautiful.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm listening to taps right now. It certainly puts a lump in my throat everytime I hear it...

It loads super quick for me. It took about 5-6 secs. But I have zoom 500 broadband. Lightning quick. :)

De'on Miller said...

Okay. Good. I'm at my brother's house right now babysitting Sadie and Bonray, currently snoozing beside me on the floor, and since Gary's DSL is yet to be hooked up, I have signed up for dial up tonight.

Can't stand to be away!

Guess you're a late-nighter too!

Anonymous said...

Yep. 4 hours of sleep and one meal a day motto. That has stuck with me since my infantry days. Travel light and freeze at night also... LOL.

De'on Miller said...

Yeah, I saw the picture!