Monday, December 04, 2006

Freedom; is many different definitions. I have different freedoms, the U.S., riding fast thing, writing, dancing, reading, watching the sky on my roof, and so many more. This weekend I had one of those freedoms, I drove a four wheeler. As much as this may seem like drama, it is a big freedom. I just want to go faster and faster and faster. But I can't do that or I would flip. Sunday morning when I was at Corrie's her dad was gone and said that we could ride it if her mom was out there. She wasn't and we still rode it. Corrie's dad told me that I couldn't drive it. I only flipped it once. Just kidding, I never did but I was dangerous and fast. But let's be reasonable that was an old person talking. So forget his rules, I drove anyway. Yes, it was fun, even though I still didn't know how to change gears I did good. Later when Corrie was driving it she started getting testy and peeling out and turning corners faster than she was. It was so fun and if I don't get a four wheeler for Christmas I will get something like that when I am older. Who knows I might be a biker by the time I am twenty- five. Even though it was freezing and we couldn't feel our hands or faces we could've rode for hours but we had to go get ready for the Nutcracker. Which was okay but not great. Next time maybe they could do the whole story. Macielok school was the one who did it. They were good and a lot better than my dance school, which is why right now I going in my room to stretch until I almost break, and I am not kidding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you wear a helmet when you ride those things. ;)

Interesting story, I liked it.

De'on Miller said...

very interesting. I must've missed this part?

David Odeen said...

Very Good!! Kids!!!