Friday, November 17, 2006

Virgie Bell's View: Part Two

As I said about finishing my book about the royalty in England, (and I'll just make one comment, because everyone can read the book.) For years Parker Bowls knew of the Prince Charles and Pricilla's affair and it was even considered a thing to esteem... . This went on for years until some of his friends said he was the only man willing to lay down his wife for his country. I howled with that quote... . I know, I know ... .

Kitty Kelly is scorned by many as tacky, but I've read all of her books except the one about Liz Taylor and the Bush Family, (I have that one on my shelf of ‘TO READ’ books), but will wait on that pleasure until the Bush family comes up with their own version of brother Ted Kennedy...but then some inquiring minds just want to inquire further.

Well, the good news is, Pelosi, on her first act of POWER (Stave’s word) she lost. I really don't know much about her except she represents San Francisco and comes from a powerful political family from somewhere back east . Prissy Pelosi is cute, I'll give her that. I read she is a grandmother of four ... I didn't even know she was a mother, just that she comes from a politically famous family.

As far as I'm concerned, San Francisco only turned out Tony Bennett that they can brag about. If they want to cede from the USA, I'll bet they could without firing a shot.

I have set a new record in my life. I watched the last ‘Dancing With The Stars’ and was thrilled that Emmett Smith won ... he is so cool. I have never watched any other program ten weeks in a row. I wanted to vote for him, but didn't know how and went all over the net, but couldn't figure it out... .

No comments: