Friday, November 17, 2006

Virgie Bell's View: Part Four

Tonya, I just had my Christmas present delivered and it is a pink food chopper, pink mixer cover, pink canister set and cutting boards. All gave a donation to breast cancer research and I did that for you.

I prayed last night for our beautiful Allie and her complete recovery from melanoma. You will all have to come and see my house when I finally get finished. I told my sister it is my last masterpiece, also my first masterpiece. It is called Santa Fe by the artist (me)... .The secret to the look is to never throw anything away, and have your mother never having thrown anything away, and Mama Curry never having thrown anything away, then mix it all together, display it all at once, and buy Mexican pottery and pink appliances, and viola, you have it.

I start on a murder mystery tonight and will tell all how it is when I finish ... by the way ... will some of our other members of our family please weigh in?

Got on the internet and found out a print that Mama Curry gave me is worth $75.00, so I'm going to frame it and hang it and call it Santa Fe, too.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

No comments: