Friday, November 17, 2006

Homecoming Flight: November 16, 2006

Some news that we've been waiting on. Thank you to all for your prayers and support.

GOD BLESS YOU!

To: deonmiller7@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: In Kuwait
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:16:00 -0500

Here's the deal. I haven't had any sleep in three days so I'm far from coherent. I want to be really honest with you about this. The last few days have been hell, and I want to think about all that has happened before I post. The Iraqis who were supposed to take me to Kuwait abandoned me, and that about shot my nerves!! But I'm safe and cool now. I can post something if you want me to, but I need a little rest so that I can sort out all of the weird things that have happened during the last few days. I can write something about me being in Kuwait and headed home if you want. I am safe.
***
From: "de'on miller" To: Subject:
RE: In Kuwait
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:11:19 -0700

but are you safe? you're still in the Middle East. Want to post something? Mom called earlier and said, "De'on have you read my thing, it's long...when are ya'll going to catch up? I've got to get some stuff done!"

My goodness...

No comments: