Friday, November 17, 2006

Virgie Bell's View: Part One

First of all, about the mouth of the south ... if this dork having money and a platform, a platform denied to the rest of us, is so newsworthy (?) … well then, let us examine his [Ted Turner’s] recent statements:

When I heard that President Bush said, “You are with us or against us….”

You, [Turner] said, “I haven't made up my mind.”

Well, I definitely think you have, Ted Turner: you are against us, you think you are so cute, (with your little grey mustache), but I think Hitler and Groucho Marx looked better in theirs!

It was reported in yesterday’s paper that THE MOUTH said he and other big shots were at least bombing the country (UNITED NATIONS) with money and good will … . Isn't that the same organization that was in league with Chaves of Venezuela (?) saying, they stood behind N Korea and Iran with a war between the USA and others?

So, Turner, you have picked a side . . . and it’s definitely against us . . . and giving them money no less--while our troops are fighting to preserve freedom of speech.

Now there is injustice if I ever saw it.

No comments: