Monday, February 12, 2007

Virgie Bell's View: The Senator--A Disgrace!

I would suggest that everyone check out what John Edwards Bloggers have posted. It is the most disgraceful kind of talk that I have ever heard in my life. It is also something the editor of this blog would block and rightly so. Senator Edwards is quoted as saying it is not something he would say or even agree with but they were entitled to their opinion. The Catholic Church has called upon the Senator to rectify the situation, but I feel it is not just members of the Catholic faith that should be deeply offended, but it should offend people of all faith. It is despicable and should outrage people everywhere. I will promise you that my Mother who cherished the Democratic Party would leave the Democratic Party ranks in a New York second. She never put her party above her faith in Jesus Christ. For shame John Edwards, for shame. You are a disgrace to us all. Again I say for shame. SUPPORT THE TROOPS!

No comments: