Sunday, December 17, 2006

Conditions of Blessing

DECEMBER 17

Jesus, we love Thee. We see that all things are planned by Thee. We rejoice in that vision.

REJOICE in the fact that you are Mine. The privileges of the members of My Kingdom are many. When I said of My Father "He maketh His Sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust," you will notice it was of temporal and material blessings I spoke.

I did not mean that believer and unbeliever could be treated alike. That is not possible; I can send rain and sunshine and money and worldly blessings equally to both, but of the blessing of the Kingdom that would be impossible.

There are conditions that control the bestowal of these. My followers do not always understand this, and it is necessary they should do so if they are remembering My injunction which followed--"Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in Heaven is perfect."

To attempt to bestow on all alike your Love and Understanding and interchange of thought would be impossible. But temporal blessings you too bestow, as does my Father. All must be done in Love and in the spirit of true forgiveness.

from God Calling, Barnes & Noble: 2002

+++

I have to get ready for Kayla's recital, and as usual, I'm running behind. I won't be around much today, but just wanted to send my love to all of you, my favorite people that God has generously placed in my life.

Thank you TROOPS, FAMILIES, READERS, SURVIVORS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RE: The last paragrah in this post......
Aren't you glad I was late with you? hee hee

Anonymous said...

My partner in crime!