Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Well, this tech stuff is definitely killing the creative juices. Could anyone tell me how to get our sidebar, toolbar, whatever it's called, back up to where it belongs? I've been to help who of course is no help. We're signed up for everything with everyone: I can't even remember all the passwords anymore?

However, I was able to rid myself of the touristy photograph of me on every little comment. You know I've made a few of them and I was starting to feel like I was the unveiling of a new postage stamp.

Any help will be greatly appreciated as I'm sure Ramos is out on the town in some Lexus with beautiful people even though he has absolutely no fashion sense! Red heels? Imagine.

So I'll be back later after I get this tech stuff worked out. What time is it there now? Okay, 6 AM tomorrow. Now isn't that just hard to grasp? We're not even promised a tomorrow, yet Steve is already in it. Wow. Steve should be waking up soon if he's back from whatever latest thrill. Iraq's got it going on with their borders and immigration, huh?

Bear with me!

No comments: