Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Banner By Our Troops In Iraq

I would love to get one of these images; for now, please go to Corps Blogger to see the banner that our troops in Iraq are holding up. We love you, troops! Not only are you MIGHTY; you are FUNNY.

Much thanks to the troops for handling this the only way that makes sense. We can't be hurt over someone so silly, though I know many are. And I will take this opportunity to apologize to our fighting forces, our Blue Star Moms, our Gold Star Moms and the thousands of family members affected by such comments such as "mr. cArRy's"

I've put some new links in. Check them out. Pretty cool.

I'll be glad to hear from OUR TROOPS again. Also Diana and Julia: I miss you ladies!

I'll be taking Kayla to ballet this evening. My husband is finally with 1-1/2 days off, so, I will check for comments and reports, and will get back to writing tomorrow.

I do love you all!
De'on

No comments: